""Having Vic and Piet look at our property before we purchased, gave us insights we never expected to understand"
WHY SHOULD I USE A PRE PURCHASING SERVICE?
There are many things to consider when building, renovating or buying your property – luckily, we have been in the business for 30+ years. We have seen the good the bad and everything in between and that’s why our customers lean on us for professional advice BEFORE they start spending the big bucks on their projects.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In this consultation, we can identify issues that could potentially save you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Things that we will look for in a land inspection;
- Ground stability and topography
- Wind ratings
- Allowable building areas
- Underground springs
- Vegetation, bushfire zones, trees of significance
Things we will look for in a house inspection
- Structural defects
- Life span of existing structures
- Water leaks above and below ground
- Repair costs for visible defects or tired areas
- Value adding renovation areas
- Costly time items that will not add value
We charge a small fee of $650 to go house inspections or $450 for land inspections, all which is fully refundable once we begin our project together.